Re: Help with saw ID

Hope someone can help me with identifying the manufacture of the picture of

>the attached saw. Got it from a friend and can find nothing in the way of >serial numbers or any other identity markings of any kind. Thanks in >advance Michael,

Got anything bigger in the way of a picture?

A couple/few more questions.

Any identifiable marks? Not just written, things like shapes and things. Got any pictures of the other sides (left/right/back). Where is the saw located in the world (US/Can./EurAsia)?

One word of advice, the wordier the better. Something you don't find significant can make the difference.

Ping me on the back channel if you have anymore shots. The group ain't quite set up to take the big pictures.

UA100 snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Reply to
Unisaw A100