Re: Help polyurethane run

Sand it and reapply poly.

Rob

Reply to
Rob

I thought poly would be easier to apply. But can't poly be polished also?

Reply to
Paul

> Hey folks, I have a banjo neck I'm spaying polyurethane on and I have a > slight run. What's the best way to remedy this problem? Thanks in advance. > > Paul

Scrape it back with a razor blade. Feather in by wet sanding with mineral spirits and 400 grit.

BTW, why are you using poly? Nitro is traditional, since it builds more controllably and can be compounded to a high gloss.

Reply to
Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

And just what is "nitro" ?

Reply to