Re: Help me find a book - Possible Solution...

Hi:

'Not sure of PRECISE title either but check out Sterling (Publishing's) site. It seem's to me I have it on one of my shelves though a cursory scan did not uncover it. What with each of six rooms lined with books (well in excess - being the operative word here with nearly 9000 (35 years accumulation) - you can see how this might just be a bit of an undertaking!?

'Hope this helps (?)

Warmly, Griz

"In the car this past weekend on loooooong drive, I was browsing through some "ww catalogs.(not magazine) In one of them, I noticed an ad for a book on ""Simple Cabinet Making" or Simple Cabinetry, or something along those lines. "I have gone back over the catalogs and can't find the book listed. Was I "hallucinating? "Perry "bentcajungirl "

Reply to
Griz