Re: HD-DVD key cracked.

Oooooh...looks like we have a genius in the room. I'm SOOO impressed!
snipped-for-privacy@idiots.com says...

My aim is to impress fuckwit nobody's.
--
"You're not going to enjoy this, and it won't be quick"

Very apt quote from "300", I didn't and it wasn't.
fish. wrote:

And an admirable job of it you've done, fish. You DO know that there are both good and bad impressions, do you not?
snipped-for-privacy@NotYou.com says...

yes, these posts weigh heavily on my mind; will some dickless idiot like my post, will some crossposting moron try and insult me. I sometimes lose sleep.
Luckily I have people like yourself to bring me to task.