Re: HD-DVD key cracked.

And I've never seen such a pack of dopey retards crapping on about stuff

> they know f*ck all about.

Oooooh...looks like we have a genius in the room. I'm SOOO impressed!

Reply to
Ura Dippschit

My aim is to impress f****it nobody's.

Reply to
fish.

And an admirable job of it you've done, fish. You DO know that there are both good and bad impressions, do you not?

Reply to
Say What?

yes, these posts weigh heavily on my mind; will some dickless idiot like my post, will some crossposting moron try and insult me. I sometimes lose sleep.

Luckily I have people like yourself to bring me to task.

Reply to
fish.