Re: hardwood (Garland, TX)

I have sold all the ash and a few boards of the walnut. Plus, several folks informed me that my $4 per BF price for the walnut was a bit steep. I adjusted the price.
Here are some photos and more info on the walnut boards I have for sale.
One pile of wood is 16 boards that are 7 ft long There are three boards that are shorter than 7ft by a few inches. I calculate 55 board foot
One end it lined-up
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/short_end_1.jpg
Other end shows lengths
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/short_end_2.jpg
Entire pile
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/short_side.jpg
The other pile of wood is 31 boards that are 8 ft long There are two boards that are shorter than 7ft. I calculate 113 board foot
One end it lined-up
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/long_end_1.jpg
Other end shows lengths
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/long_end_2.jpg
Entire pile
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/long_side.jpg
That is 168 board feet in all. I adjusted the price to $3 per BF. I'll sell it for $450 if you take it all.
Here are a couple close shots of the boards:
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/wood_1.jpg
http://gregoryusa.net/~ron/wood_2.jpg
This wood is being stored under my carport. My wife wants her parking space back... NOW!
Ron 972-414-3251
oops... I goofed on the pats I fixed 'em, now...
Sorry
Ron