Re: H L Wild

rich wrote:

Look at this site: http://www.luth.org/memoriam/sloane.htm The author might know someting about the catalog, email address at bottom of article.
Josie
Rich Zank asks:

I'd say the odds are terrible: 55 years later, probably named for the owner. It's either out of business or merged.
I did a fast check on google and on the on-line yellow pages. Zip. Nada. Pfui.
Best bet: describe some of the items you are interested in and see if anyone here knows where you can get them today.
Big note: expect some major price shocks.
Charlie Self "One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." George W. Bush