Re: H L Wild

> Does anyone have any information on a wookworking catalogue company

>> named H L Wild out of New York(510 east 11 th st.)? I have tried to >> locate them for a number of years, with no luck. I have their 1950 >> catalogue #76 and it would be great if they still sold some of the >> items. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a >> lot........Rich

Look at this site:

author might know someting about the catalog, email address at bottom of article.

Josie

Reply to
firstjois

Rich Zank asks:

I'd say the odds are terrible: 55 years later, probably named for the owner. It's either out of business or merged.

I did a fast check on google and on the on-line yellow pages. Zip. Nada. Pfui.

Best bet: describe some of the items you are interested in and see if anyone here knows where you can get them today.

Big note: expect some major price shocks.

Charlie Self "One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." George W. Bush

Reply to
Charlie Self