Re: Great workbench for 80 bucks

Looks good!

Yer' gonna piss off the net-nanny types somethin' wicked by posting pics and in HTML, though...

Reply to
Tim and Steph

Paul,

Not playing net nanny but for future reference, pics should be posted over in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking (a.b.p.w)

Only text should be posted here. So the correct protocol is to post the pics in the a.b.p.w newsgroup then post a message here and tell everyone that you have posted some pics. Be sure to say what the Subject line is so people that are interested can find the post.

The reason for this is that many do not have broadband connections and you posted a 1257Kb file which takes awhile to download on a dial-up connection.

Nice bench though and should serve you well.

Happy New Year,

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S

| Paul, | | Not playing net nanny but for future reference, pics should be | posted over in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking (a.b.p.w) | | Only text should be posted here. So the correct protocol is to post | the pics in the a.b.p.w newsgroup then post a message here and tell | everyone that you have posted some pics. Be sure to say what the | Subject line is so people that are interested can find the post. | | The reason for this is that many do not have broadband connections | and you posted a 1257Kb file which takes awhile to download on a | dial-up connection.

Another reason is that some news servers route posts with binary attachments to the bit bucket. Your entire post was dropped by my news server (news.qwest.net), so until someone else responded, didn't even know you'd posted.

I'd like to see - would you please re-post to news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking ?

Morris Dovey

Hey Paul,

Did you miss the posts about posting pics here? The size is reduced - that's good but still no pics here.

Net Nanny #1287

Reply to
Bob S

Let's see - more than one of us were rather polite the first time you blasted your binary file to this group and pointed you to the woodworking binaries group. But... you don't seem to get it. This is a text only group. There is a group specifically for binaries. That's where you should be posting the pictures of your workbench. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

You are a fu*king idiot and a troll.....

Reply to
Bob S