RE: Good Boat Painting Video

Posted from another boating list.
Pretty good info.
Might pick up a tip or two.
The boat is a 35 ft Hinckley Pilot.
In it's day, if you had to ask "How Much", you couldn't afford.
Enjoy
Lew -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Courtesy of Jamestown Distributors, one of the better sources for marine supplies:
<http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/videoDisplay.do?videoId 15>
The paint is Interlux Brightsides, one part polyurethane. There are some good tips for thinning, brushing and preparation.
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

Gotta love those inexpensive hobbies!

You know the old saying:
The best two days of my life were the day I bought my boat, and the day I sold it.
scott
The two weeks I hated each sailing season were devoted to the bottom of my Beneteau 321, which each spring became a 50-footer. I sold her in 2006, but still get that backache every March.
"Gramp's shop" wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------- Sure signs of spring in northern climes (Late March thru May).
1) The worms start coming out of the ground.
2) Boaters head for the boatyard, sand paper and paint in hand. (Hard work but it beats the hell out of mowing grass).<G>
Lew

Sort of like a Festoll, huh?