Re: Gloat! Found some wood in the middle of the road!

WHAT THE HELL! Obviously someone dropped it out the back of their pickup

>when they attempted a jack-rabbit getaway from the light to get to the > >YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Sounds like good fishing. Hook set, and you've landed yourself a big one...

Regards,

-Steve in Banks, OR

Stephen Bigelow

They probably did. I'm convinced the road Gods do this. Within the past year, I've collected a nice 30" oak log which was given up to the fireplace, a needed Reese hitch attachment (just bought and attached the hitch to the truck the day before!), 5 gallons of gas, bungee cords, and a J hook with attached chain. These are just a few items which come easily to mind. Mark

Reply to
Mark

Anyone who fails to secure a load in a truck deserves to lose it, and should be jailed. Anyone who picks it up and carries it off is doing the public a service by removing the hazard from the road. =20

I'd like to find the idiot who dumped the ladder on the highway for me to run over, and give him a new ladder, stuffed up his ass!

Doug Warner

I was on my way to work one morning, and traffic was moving at a stop-and-go pace on the freeway entrance ramp. I spotted something red lying on the ground on the left side of the ramp. As I came alongside it, I opended up my door and picked up an 18 inch Ridgid pipe wrench. Didn't even have to unbuckle my seat belt or get out of the car.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

Good one! You must be a boater...we've learned the scoop technique at an early age for those more bouyant treasures! Mark

Reply to
Mark