Re: Glad to see no one responding to the potty mouths....

Thank you, I was reading "Thank you for smoking" when I first signed onto AOL in '93. Back then people got very anxious about using "real" names on the internet. Not much for poetry but I'll check out Chris Buckley's other work.
Incidently, NO ONE has ever gotten the reference of my AOL name, you are the first.