Re: General 650-T50-M2M 10” Cabinet Table Saw

Hello,

>I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but I didn't see a For Sale >section to post. It's been awhile since I've been here - But I am >selling my General cabinet saw. Rather than retype my Craigslist >post, I thought I would just provide a link to it. >
Very sad to see it go... > >Thanks, >KB in MN

That's a very nice find for a local buyer who is setting up shop, good price too. I'm curious why you are selling it, since this is something that could last a lifetime.

Reply to
Phisherman

"Robatoy" wrote

General is second to none when it comes to building a robust professional product.

That is why I bought a General CNC. I even liked being their guinea pig. There are a couple of improvements which are going to be implemented to my machine next week at my shop. I anticipate quite a splash when the whole General CNC marketing machine wakes up. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is to imagine that your shop would end up being involved in some kinda mad scientist experiements.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Hey!!! I'm no scientist!!

Reply to