Re: General 650-T50-M2M 10 Cabinet Table Saw

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:14:39 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That's a very nice find for a local buyer who is setting up shop, good price too. I'm curious why you are selling it, since this is something that could last a lifetime.
"Robatoy" wrote
General is second to none when it comes to building a robust professional product.
That is why I bought a General CNC. I even liked being their guinea pig. There are a couple of improvements which are going to be implemented to my machine next week at my shop. I anticipate quite a splash when the whole General CNC marketing machine wakes up. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is to imagine that your shop would end up being involved in some kinda mad scientist experiements.

Hey!!! I'm no scientist!!