Re: Garage Cabinets

shop is toooo clean shame on you do some work in there

Nope, I am not ashamed at all. I posted two pics and I believe the second pic did not show up (I will re post it again). I took the pics when we decided to move. The garage was our packing and staging area. I sold all the woodworking machines except, a drum sander, thickness planer and Delta vintage drill press.
..