Re: FS: Wood-mizer 1/25 Scale Model

Just a couple things here for folks advertising on a newsgroup. First, it's "FA", not "FS" if you're running it on eBay. Second, can people posting eBay auctions actually include a URL, item number, or seller's list URL in the post?
GTO(John)

Is something that is "For Auction" not "For Sale"? I really don't care for the "FA" tag, meself.

No kidding. They want to sell something, but expect me to do the work of looking it up? While the original poster's suggestion of "Go to eBay.com and search on 'Wood-Mizer'" only returned 1 hit (his) when I checked it today, an hour from now it might return a dozen or more.
Kevin
It's different. A lot of folks looking to buy something either don't like eBay or don't want to buy something that will almost always go for current market. It doesn't seem to be a big deal on this NG, but some others I'm on are very negative toward improperly-listed eBay posts.
GTO(John)