Re: FS: Wood-mizer 1/25 Scale Model

Just a couple things here for folks advertising on a newsgroup. First, it's "FA", not "FS" if you're running it on eBay. Second, can people posting eBay auctions actually include a URL, item number, or seller's list URL in the post?

GTO(John)

If any of you are wood-mizer owners, or know any, you might be interested >in this 20th year anniversery model of a model LT40 Super Hydraulic Sawmill >from Wood-Mizer. Diecast construction, enamal finish, moveable parts, can >be towed by scale trucks. Go to eBay.com and search on 'Wood-Mizer'. thanks
Reply to
GTO69RA4

Is something that is "For Auction" not "For Sale"? I really don't care for the "FA" tag, meself.

No kidding. They want to sell something, but expect me to do the work of looking it up? While the original poster's suggestion of "Go to eBay.com and search on 'Wood-Mizer'" only returned 1 hit (his) when I checked it today, an hour from now it might return a dozen or more.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

It's different. A lot of folks looking to buy something either don't like eBay or don't want to buy something that will almost always go for current market. It doesn't seem to be a big deal on this NG, but some others I'm on are very negative toward improperly-listed eBay posts.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4