Re: FS: Dewalt planer

Good shape used little. Comes with dust hood, manuals.

> Located is SE Michigan > Prefer not to ship but will if you want to pay. > $250.00

The DeWalt DW733 with the dust hood and an extra set of knives is selling new for $299. You may want to rethink your price.

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

I bought my Dewalt 733 with extra knives for $239.00 at Lowes. John

Reply to
Quadindad2

Reply to
Ramsey

To: 'JPEracing'/All;

'Kinda makes one feel a bit like a damned fool having paid $400.

21/2 years ago! Not long after they came out. But that said, I needed a good one at the time, it has done yeoman work so far, and though I typically DO NOT like the newer DeWalt stuff, I've had NO reason to complain about this particular piece in my shop. I understand some others have though !(?)

Warmly, Griz

"Good shape used little. Comes with dust hood, manuals. "Located is SE Michigan "Prefer not to ship but will if you want to pay. "$250.00 "

Reply to
Griz