Re: FS: Dewalt planer

JPEracing wrote:

The DeWalt DW733 with the dust hood and an extra set of knives is selling new for $299. You may want to rethink your price.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
I bought my Dewalt 733 with extra knives for $239.00 at Lowes. John
I think he is trying to sell his to get enough money so he can buy the new one. Pric eis too high in my opinion. I'll sell mine for $245 if someone wants it and will pay shipping.
On 01 Sep 2003 19:36:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Quadindad2) wrote:

To: 'JPEracing'/All;
'Kinda makes one feel a bit like a damned fool having paid $400. 21/2 years ago! Not long after they came out. But that said, I needed a good one at the time, it has done yeoman work so far, and though I typically DO NOT like the newer DeWalt stuff, I've had NO reason to complain about this particular piece in my shop. I understand some others have though !(?)
Warmly, Griz
"Good shape used little. Comes with dust hood, manuals. "Located is SE Michigan "Prefer not to ship but will if you want to pay. "$250.00 "