Re: FS - Craftsman 10 Inch Radial Saw

At least around here, saws like that are in the $100-200 range. Some of the '80s models were also designed with "new" construction.

This has no bearing on actual value, but I got one from the '60s with a full cabinet from the local dump.

GTO(John)

Model 113.199250 with legs. Received as a present from a fellow woodworker >and with limited shop space, it's the tool I can do without. I've never >used it, but I know it's been well taken care of. The manual says copyright >4/84 so it's almost 20 years old, but from what I've read on the NG, >Craftsman tools before 1990 were well built and in demand. > >I live in the Denver, CO area and prefer not to ship it as I have no idea >how I would! > >Any interested takers please email me at mwrinken@nospam_comcast.net, remove >the nospam_ first. I'll gladly take pictures and email them. > >Asking price - $450. I hate to part with it, but I can't seem to fit it in >the shop. (But I can roll a lathe up against the wall! :)) > >Thanks > >-- > >Mike
Reply to
GTO69RA4

TY - Saw ones on Ebay for around that price, so was going to drop it to $200 for anyone interested, but no emails!

Mike

Reply to
Creamy Goodness