Re: Freud customer service

undersized
plywood.
once
but
back the

replace it

sent the

Great to hear the googd news on Freud. Nowadays you call custumer service and get someone from India who barely speaks English and has no clue . Kudos to those companies who still believe in good customer service it makes a difference to me as to which product I choose. I have the freud router , Dado blades , saw blades and and some router bits and love em.