Re: Free plans for Mailbox

Try:

really wasn't hard to find. Go to google
and enter "woodworking mailbox plans free" (without the quotes).

It's amazing what these new fangled search engines can do!

Glen

I'm on pension so money is tight. I'm looking for a free set of plans for a > mailbox that will go on my house. > >

Tks

> snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com > > >
Reply to
Glen

Mailboxes need to be approved by the Postal service.

> It really wasn't hard to find. Go to google
and

Reply to
Polytone

Tks

I don't know what the regs are in Canada, but assuming that things are reasonable and you can do deep hollowing, a 16" deep and 8-10" wide peice of wood will make a pretty one. Hinge the lid at the top, sort of like a deep turned box, on its side. Seat it on a post with an arc cut into the top. You should be able to *find* all the components except the tools for free. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:56:38 GMT, "Sam Spade" pixelated:

She's a beaut:

Refreshing Graphic Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques