Re: Free "non-copyrighted" plans needed

teej writes:

Sounds about right.

How? Nothing AOL has recognizes efnet#woodworking, with or without the space.
Charlie Self
"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." James Madison
On 28 Jul 2003 23:54:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (Charlie Self) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Charlie:
Try irc.efnet.net in an IRC client such as mIRC or others,,,or for the IRC challenged, we have a "free of copyright free" chat channel on another network if you arent interested in file sharing. if you are, get kazaa or some other theft program
www.farmvalleywoodworks.com\chat\chat.html
no programs to bother with, just allow the applet, and chose a nickname.
Traves
Teej spaketh...

All works are automatically copyrighted by law unless specifically released into the public domain. So unless those 29 plans have something on them releasing them into the public domain, they are copyrighted also.
--
McQualude

Noted,plans not availiable anymore. Thank You for intelligent advice sir
Mon, Jul 28, 2003, 3:51pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com (Teej) I started an efnet channel #woodworking and thought sharing plans with new woodworkers would be a good idea. To my surprise all those Free plans on the web are copyrighted for personal use only,not for redistrobution. After hours of searching I think I have 29 non-copyrighted plans out of hundreds I looked at.
Well, I'm still not clear on what you're talking about. I've read the thread, and apparently I don't understand the problem as stated.
Sure all the plans are copyrighted. So, did you plan on selling them? Or just passing along the URLs? Big difference.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html