Re: FREE in Raleigh, NC area - dust collector, fittings, misc.

To all who have expressed interest,

The equipment has already been spoken for by a Raleigh woodworker. I'm sure he'll make good use of this stuff and will pass it on when he has no further use for it, just like I'm doing. Thank you for responding so quickly to my message.

Joe

I am getting rid of stuff in my workshop that I have replaced or don't use. > I will give it away free of charge to any woodworker in the Raleigh, NC area > who is willing to pick it up. The main items are: > > 1. Delta Model 50-179 3/4HP dust collector (drum type) in excellent > condition > 2. Large container of 4-inch metal and plastic fittings for dust collection > system > 3. Black & Decker Deluxe dual height Workmate > 4. Craftsman miter box > 5. Other miscellaneous stuff (router table fence, etc.) > > If interested, e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@NO-SPAMnc.rr.com (remove NO-SPAM from > e-mail address) and I will provide a phone number and address. I would like > to give this stuff to someone who'll use it rather than to someone who will > turn around and sell it. > > Joe > >
Reply to
Joe Colson