Re: FREE in Raleigh, NC area - dust collector, fittings, misc.

To all who have expressed interest,
The equipment has already been spoken for by a Raleigh woodworker. I'm sure he'll make good use of this stuff and will pass it on when he has no further use for it, just like I'm doing. Thank you for responding so quickly to my message.
Joe
(remove NO-SPAMfrom