Re: For sale:

Maybe its those very tools that could be put to use to help the poor economic conditions. Selling them gets you a one shot deal at 50% of the purchase price probably.. Using them to build things to sell or make repairs for others may be a better alternative if conditions allow.
.02 worth

"Economic conditions" from a divorced made me *think* I had to sell them. I could have paid off all the debt and been waaay ahead of the game had I kept them!
Jums
Location, Location, Location???
-- Tim -------- See my page @ http://www.wood-workers.com/users/timv/ (seriously needs updating)
Ok, Let's see. pctcnet.net. A lookup calls this ISP "Price County Telephone Company" A Google search on this comes up with somewhere in BigCheeze, Wisconsin way.....
-Bruce
Tim V wrote:

Bruce Rowen wrote:

Digging a bit further has led me to a street address. Of course I won't post it but anyone in north central Wisconsin should be able to have a looksee at what is for sale...
-Bruce