Re: Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:59:39 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

Hey, if you wanted to be held entirely liable for the travesty that they call the Healthcare Bill, you'd do it without bipartisan support. Democrats aren't that dumb (sometimes), so they'll share the wealth, as it were.
I still wish we'd been able to elect Perot in '92...
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:40:45 -0400, the infamous Phisherman

"Children's", Hell! They've already dug us deep enough to pass the debt down to our great, great, great, great grandchildren now, _before_ the Great Health Debacle.