Re: Finishing Stand Test Run

T. wrote:

Probably fewer gotchas too, since you can get to all sides easily.
Are you going to paint it yellow?
T. wrote:

I guess it will gradually get finished anyway, one drip at a time.
Roller skates huh? You sure seem to have a lot of those laying around. Wasn't it you telling me to use a roller skate axle to do my own shop built sharpening angle jig thingie?
Maybe I need to get some sleep.