Re: Finally found a way to block BAD!

Page 1 of 2
"Dave Balderstone"
<PLONK!>
Thank heaven and Billy Boy for filters.
Add pictures here
✖
With both of you out of the way there should be peace at last....ahhh.... ignorance is bliss!
Jon~
<snipped what should be ignored>
Add pictures here
✖

Be aware that the message was from the Balderstone impersonator, NOT from Dave Balderstone. If the filtering is done on the author of the message, it is likely that Dave's posts will be filtered as well as those of the impersonator.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Add pictures here
✖

impersonator, NOT from Dave Balderstone. If the filtering is done on the author

filtered as well as those of the impersonator.

Yes, I am aware of that, but thanks anyway. No, I haven't filtered on the author - there seems to be a consistancy in its (the impersonator) headers that can be used. Fortunately I caught onto the impersonation thanks to other's messages concerning it. Bullware impersonators don't usually live long fortunately, so I'm more concerned with remembering to fix the filter when s/h/it finally goes on to a better place. So far so good with the filter though.
Regards,
Pop
Add pictures here
✖
Sigh. Looks like the dizum crew is back. I have them all blocked so when they pull this crap I don't see it.
Check the headers. I post through supernews.com
djb
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

Add pictures here
✖
Check the message headers. If you want to block me, filter on my email address.
If you want to block the sick puppy who's impersonating several well-known wreckers and actually posting this stuff, though, that won't work.
djb
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

Add pictures here
✖
I did and I know it is not you Dave.
Add pictures here
✖
Sorry, Leon. I misread your post.
I'm only on my second cup of coffee, and it's frigging *SNOWING* here this morning, so I'm not "at my best" yet. <g>
djb
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

Add pictures here
✖
Snowin?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Where are you Anartica?
It is suppose to be in the 80's here in Houston today and it has been quite a cool spring so far. LOL.

✖

Saskatoon, SK, Canada
longitude: 106d 37m W latitude: 52d 08m N
The short answer is "about 4 hours north of Montana". ;-)
March and April can be strange here. Today we're going to hit 7C above. Two years ago around this time we were hitting 34C.
Monday's forecast is for 15C
At least the snow's stopped and melted now.
djb
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

Add pictures here
✖
Dave Balderstone wrote:

And here in mountains of southern Californicator, it is also snowing. We are probably 16 hours south of Montana and up a bit. Maggy planted some sunflowers yesterday, well after the danger of frost. (?) Twitch.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Add pictures here
✖

Isn't that now pronounced, "Collieforneia"? ;~)
Add pictures here
✖
Are you making fun of our Governator, Leon? He's got the legislature actually DOING something for a change; they are afraid he will take issues to the public and as several of them said on TV the other night, that "scares the hell" out of them, such as regarding the Worker's Compensation issue. They came together 71 to 3 IIRC to pass the WC reform rather than letting the public decide how it should go.
Laugh all you want, he is THE MAN! I just hope he has time to make T4. :)
dave
Leon wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Nooooooo...
He's got the legislature actually DOING something for a change; they are

It is always a breath of fresh air to elect someone that does not play by the "Good Old Boy" rules and throws status quo to the wind.
Add pictures here
✖
That's how Reagan got his stuff thru in his first term, congress stalled he went to the public, public called Washington.
KY

Add pictures here
✖

Man that gives me brain freeze just think about it. You are about as far from the North Pole as I am from the Equator. Last time I saw any measurable amount of snow was when I was way up north in Dallas, Texas in December of 1983. LOL
Add pictures here
✖
That just does not compute...
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

Add pictures here
✖

I thought you would get a kick out of that. :~)
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:02:57 GMT, "Leon"

It's even 75 in Connecticut!
Barry
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:59:47 -0600, Dave Balderstone
depths:

We had cloudy skies this morning, then it got up to 65F, then it hailed (BB size)for about 3 minutes, then the sun came back out for the afternoon. Ayup, I do, indeed, live in Oregon. (And love it.)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com
Add pictures here
✖