Re: Finally found a way to block BAD!

"Dave Balderstone"

Thank heaven and Billy Boy for filters.

Reply to
Pop Rivet
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

With both of you out of the way there should be peace at last....ahhh.... ignorance is bliss!

Jon~

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Be aware that the message was from the Balderstone impersonator, NOT from Dave Balderstone. If the filtering is done on the author of the message, it is likely that Dave's posts will be filtered as well as those of the impersonator.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Sigh. Looks like the dizum crew is back. I have them all blocked so when they pull this crap I don't see it.

Check the headers. I post through supernews.com

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Check the message headers. If you want to block me, filter on my email address.

If you want to block the sick puppy who's impersonating several well-known wreckers and actually posting this stuff, though, that won't work.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

And then you repeat it in your post...

Nice.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I did and I know it is not you Dave.

Reply to
Leon

Sorry, Leon. I misread your post.

I'm only on my second cup of coffee, and it's frigging *SNOWING* here this morning, so I'm not "at my best" yet.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

impersonator, NOT from Dave Balderstone. If the filtering is done on the author

filtered as well as those of the impersonator.

Yes, I am aware of that, but thanks anyway. No, I haven't filtered on the author - there seems to be a consistancy in its (the impersonator) headers that can be used. Fortunately I caught onto the impersonation thanks to other's messages concerning it. Bullware impersonators don't usually live long fortunately, so I'm more concerned with remembering to fix the filter when s/h/it finally goes on to a better place. So far so good with the filter though.

Regards,

Pop

Reply to
Pop Rivet

Snowin?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Where are you Anartica?

It is suppose to be in the 80's here in Houston today and it has been quite a cool spring so far. LOL.

Reply to
Leon

Saskatoon, SK, Canada

longitude: 106d 37m W latitude: 52d 08m N

The short answer is "about 4 hours north of Montana". ;-)

March and April can be strange here. Today we're going to hit 7C above. Two years ago around this time we were hitting 34C.

Monday's forecast is for 15C

At least the snow's stopped and melted now.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

And here in mountains of southern Californicator, it is also snowing. We are probably 16 hours south of Montana and up a bit. Maggy planted some sunflowers yesterday, well after the danger of frost. (?) Twitch. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Isn't that now pronounced, "Collieforneia"? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Man that gives me brain freeze just think about it. You are about as far from the North Pole as I am from the Equator. Last time I saw any measurable amount of snow was when I was way up north in Dallas, Texas in December of 1983. LOL

Reply to
Leon

Are you making fun of our Governator, Leon? He's got the legislature actually DOING something for a change; they are afraid he will take issues to the public and as several of them said on TV the other night, that "scares the hell" out of them, such as regarding the Worker's Compensation issue. They came together 71 to 3 IIRC to pass the WC reform rather than letting the public decide how it should go.

Laugh all you want, he is THE MAN! I just hope he has time to make T4. :)

dave

Le>>And here in mountains of southern Californicator, it is also snowing. > > >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

That just does not compute...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:59:47 -0600, Dave Balderstone brought forth from the murky depths:

We had cloudy skies this morning, then it got up to 65F, then it hailed (BB size)for about 3 minutes, then the sun came back out for the afternoon. Ayup, I do, indeed, live in Oregon. (And love it.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora *

Larry Jaques

If I could find a job that would meet my current standard of living, I'dmove back to the wet coast without hesitation.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

It's even 75 in Connecticut!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:38:14 -0600, Dave Balderstone brought forth from the murky depths:

The wet coast is North and West of my area. We get only 32 inches of rain annually in GP. On the coast, it's 100+ in., so I'm glad I'm leeward of the mountains.