Re: filterinfo@milmac.com

filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com

You need to send an *email* to that address...

Reply to
Doug Miller

I sent an email to that address. I got an email back. Guessing that was the filter, I cut and pasted it into the filter on nfilter. Didn't do anything, must have guessed wrong.

What is the correct process?

Reply to
Toller

Nope, you guessed right. The problem must be somewhere else, probably in your configuration settings for either nfilter or your news client. Or both.

See my reply to your post in the thread titled "Thanks, Doug".

Reply to
Doug Miller