Re: fence for rockwell model 10

The aftermarkets bolt right on. Don't think they've moved those holes in 50 years.

I'm still using the original.

Id like to update the fence on my delta/rockwell model 10 contractors saw. > Anyone out there have any luck with some of the aftermarket jobs? Pros and > cons? Id like to keep it around 200 bucks, if thats possible. I have the > original jet-lock on there now, and while that fence is ok, id like > something a little more accurate and repeatable. > > Thanks in advance. > > Drew > >
Reply to
George