Re: Felt Dots/Pads/Discs 1/16" high in WHITE?

Anyone know where to find "felt dots" that are

> 1/16" high, > available 3/8" to 3/4" diameters > in the color WHITE > > I've seen plenty in the dark colors but that just doesn't look right > in a china cabinet with mirrors and glass shelves! > > Anyone know where i can buy some? > Home depot hsa beige ones but won't say how high they are. > Already tried walmart. > > Thanks, New

Glass shelves?

I don't use felt pads at all, and have never had any damage to the glass (and if there was, I'd just replace the shelf).

You could make your own, though, in any color, to match the actual items, just by cutting little pieces of soft cloth. I'd use suede, for a nicer touch ;)

Kris

Reply to
Kris Baker

What you want is known as "Mole Skin".

Try craft shops or a google.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

On 12 Aug 2003 21:45:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (New Junk) pixelated:

Most are heavy-duty, 0.1875" (3/16")

Yes, they carry only green felt pads.

IDAGS, so try:

have them in white in 0.0625" thickness.

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You are a TIME SAVER, Larry!

thank you!

Reply to
New Junk

On 14 Aug 2003 11:26:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (New Junk) pixelated:

De nada. That'll be $17.50, please. Got my address?