Re: Felt Dots/Pads/Discs 1/16" high in WHITE?

Glass shelves?
I don't use felt pads at all, and have never had any damage to the glass (and if there was, I'd just replace the shelf).
You could make your own, though, in any color, to match the actual items, just by cutting little pieces of soft cloth. I'd use suede, for a nicer touch ;)
Kris
"New Junk" writes:

What you want is known as "Mole Skin".
Try craft shops or a google.
--
Lew

On 12 Aug 2003 21:45:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (New Junk) pixelated:

Most are heavy-duty, 0.1875" (3/16")

Yes, they carry only green felt pads.
IDAGS, so try:
http://www.durofelt.com/image_12.html They have them in white in 0.0625" thickness.
- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
You are a TIME SAVER, Larry!
thank you!
(New Junk) pixelated:

On 14 Aug 2003 11:26:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (New Junk) pixelated:

De nada. That'll be $17.50, please. Got my address?
- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming