Re: Fatloss computer program

"Angel vasquez" spammed us

Sorry, but we don't have much problems with fat wood.

And if we do, we just scrape it off.

You have much problems with fat software? That must be messy.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

FWIW, the posts "Fatloss computer program", "HP Desktop for sale", and "Watch NFL Games Online" are all coming from the same spammer posting, if I read the path correctly, from zeus.nntpserver.com which resolves to

64.158.56.35 which is:

OrgName: Co-Location.com Inc. OrgID: COLOC-1 Address: Wholesale Internet Division Address: 333 S. Beverly Drive Address: Suite 105 City: Beverly Hills StateProv: CA PostalCode: 90212

He's posted to every newsgroup I looked at.

I emailed them at snipped-for-privacy@co-location.com and requested they shut him down. We'll see.

He also gave a contact address in one spam of snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. It's a waste of time contacting Yahoo, and I suspect the email address is just for collecting email addresses, but if anyone would like to tell him off, be my guest.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard