Re: FA: CMT and Jesada router bit sets, $0.01 starting bid, no reserve!!

As I understand it, he gets them free as a side benefit of his job.
Hello again,

Actually, I bought the entire inventory of Delta Canada a few years ago.
I am trying to bleed them out slowly to maximize my return....
David.
David F. Eisan wrote:

I assume you are joking.. LOL.. The reason I asked was because I thought Jesada went out of business around 1999 or so.. They disappeared from my local store and their website disappeared. I thought I remembered some posts here about them being gone. I guess they are back in business now though (or sold their name) because now www.jesada.com works now.
bf wrote:

Ok.. based on the rest of the thread, I guess you aren't joking.. Thanks for posting the note here, I got in on one that I wouldn't have otherwise.

IIRC Jasada did not go out of business. They changed ownership and their service took a nose dive.

It is a long story with lawsuits and counter suits. Carlo's son David is at Infinity Tools and seems to be carrying on the tradition of great products and customer service.
I have zero interest in Infinity, just a happy customer.

I wish.....
David.

My mistake. Sorry, David.