Re: F-1000A planer

For its size it's always been a great performer....in our area it is quite common & I have not seen any design flaws but watch the fan end armature bearing for overheating as I have said before.
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed:

My impression is that your machine is a close cousin to the makita 2030N. I have the makita 2040 and love it. Mine gets some snipe when it is out of adjustment. See if you can the manual and go through all the adjustments.
Cheers,
Jim