Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Onward to the bandsaw ...

... with the backrest blanks <and next two photos>:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5819638318036909666
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

+1
--
Best regards
Han
On 12/8/2012 4:09 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5819638318036909666
Certainly a pain to mask, but a bigger pain if the joints squeeze out and you can't stain evenly.
Looking good so far.
On 12/8/2012 4:05 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Staining before glue up makes the process go much faster, No corners or cracks to have to force the stain in to.
On 12/8/2012 3:09 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5819638318036909666
Nothing like a sacrificial template! I see that HTC foot still resides on the saw. ;~)
On 12/8/2012 3:09 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5819638318036909666
Nothing like a sacrificial template! I see that HTC foot still resides on the saw. ;~)
On 12/9/2012 8:15 AM, Leon wrote:

LOL ... had me wondering there for a second. Yep, the dangers of a small shop ... the shop dummy keeps bumping into sharp corners.
AAMOF, I found the other two in a box a few weeks back. Now have a pair of spares.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Looks really good, kind of project which would drive me nuts as I seem to just have short amounts of time to work lately. My girlfriend used to always ask why I had so many bruises, till I shower her my shop. Since I expanded the shop my injury level is way down. As I get a chance to rearrange and store things I'm finding tools I thought were lost.
Mike M