Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Onward to the bandsaw ...

... with the backrest blanks :

Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:CMCdnd4JObIZMV7NnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

+1
Reply to
Han

>>Nice, do you always stain b4 the glue up? I didn't think you did. Certainly a pain to mask, but a bigger pain if the joints squeeze out and you can't stain evenly.

Looking good so far.

Reply to
tiredofspam

>>Nothing like a sacrificial template! I see that HTC foot still resides on the saw. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

>>Nothing like a sacrificial template! I see that HTC foot still resides on the saw. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Staining before glue up makes the process go much faster, No corners or cracks to have to force the stain in to.

Reply to
Leon

LOL ... had me wondering there for a second. Yep, the dangers of a small shop ... the shop dummy keeps bumping into sharp corners.

AAMOF, I found the other two in a box a few weeks back. Now have a pair of spares.

Reply to
Swingman

Looks really good, kind of project which would drive me nuts as I seem to just have short amounts of time to work lately. My girlfriend used to always ask why I had so many bruises, till I shower her my shop. Since I expanded the shop my injury level is way down. As I get a chance to rearrange and store things I'm finding tools I thought were lost.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M