Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Closing in on Final Glue-up

Dry fit:

rehearsal:

Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:8-2dnY5BUNGVNFbNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

+1
Reply to
Han

>> Dress rehearsal:

>Ahhh She Looks good.

Reply to
tiredofspam

That's really sweet. I now have a bad case of assembly table envy.

Gramp's shop

Use Sketchup? Here you go:

Swingman

Reply to
Gramp's shop

Thanks. I'll add that to the gotta-haves when I have another 600 sq ft. Right now operating in a single stall in the garage. Everything is on wheels, but there's hardly room to breathe. Had to creep into the second stall with the lathe and sharpening station. Praying my wife doesn't crack into that stuff with her car.

Garages, especially the two car variety, are for serious things like wood working, particulary in downtown Racine.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett