Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Closing in on Final Glue-up

Dry fit:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5821921195226368450
Dress rehearsal:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5821926970288832866
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

+1
--
Best regards
Han
On 12/14/2012 5:32 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5821921195226368450
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5821926970288832866
Ahhh She Looks good.
Add pictures here
✖
That's really sweet. I now have a bad case of assembly table envy.
On Friday, December 14, 2012 4:32:33 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5821921195226368450
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopMissionBarStool#5821926970288832866
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/14/2012 8:44 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

Use Sketchup? Here you go:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid Æd1d2f8261885abb2c2cd006d206129&prevstart=0
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
✖
Thanks. I'll add that to the gotta-haves when I have another 600 sq ft. Right now operating in a single stall in the garage. Everything is on wheels, but there's hardly room to breathe. Had to creep into the second stall with the lathe and sharpening station. Praying my wife doesn't crack into that stuff with her car.
On Friday, December 14, 2012 9:46:10 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
"Gramp's shop" wrote:
Thanks. I'll add that to the gotta-haves when I have another 600 sq ft. Right now operating in a single stall in the garage. Everything is on wheels, but there's hardly room to breathe. Had to creep into the second stall with the lathe and sharpening station. Praying my wife doesn't crack into that stuff with her car. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Driveways are for parking cars.
Garages, especially the two car variety, are for serious things like wood working, particulary in downtown Racine.
Lew
Add pictures here
✖