Re: Estimating Software

Already replied to David via e-mail:

I saw the response, David and I appreciate it. I went to the website and will be going by O. Depot on the way home. It's strange how I can request info on software - then all of a sudden the topic got crossed with the Saw Stop "controversy" and it all got lost. LOL!

Thanks again.

Jim Mc Namara

Jim McNamara posted a request a few days ago for software that would list > out the number of studs and plates, etc. I was browsing at CompUSA today > and saw some software from Punch Software that claims to do this. I have > never used it but the box claims to list out all the studs. It claims that > its bill of material will change if you change the size of the studs or the > spacing. > > Check them out at
> > I have nothing to do with this company, blah, blah, blah. Just passing the > info on. > > > -- > David Chamberlain > > snipped-for-privacy@nospamhotmail.com > > remove nospam to reach me > >
Reply to
Jim Mc Namara