Re: Enough with Charlie Selfs personal tragedies already!!!

J3399 spaketh...

Here ya go. Don't shoot the messenger.
plonk ------ <networking, abuse> (Possibly influenced by British slang "plonk" for cheap booze, or "plonker" for someone behaving stupidly; usually written "*plonk*") The sound a newbie makes as he falls to the bottom of a kill file. While this term originated in the Usenet newsgroup news:talk.bizarre, by 1994 it was widespread on Usenet and mailing lists as a form of public ridicule.
Another theory is that it is an acronym for "Person with Little Or No Knowledge".
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=plonk =================================================================== kill file --------- n. [Usenet; very common] (alt. `KILL file') Per-user file(s) used by some Usenet reading programs (originally Larry Wall's `rn(1)') to discard summarily (without presenting for reading) articles matching some particularly uninteresting (or unwanted) patterns of subject, author, or other header lines. Thus to add a person (or subject) to one's kill file is to arrange for that person to be ignored by one's newsreader in future. By extension, it may be used for a decision to ignore the person or subject in other media. See also plonk.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=kill%20file
--
McQualude

My house burned in 1982. The smell of burning plastic still makes me sick to my stomach. This event will effect him for the rest of his life. Please let Charlie suffer in PEACE! Bill in WNC mountains
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (AplPickr) wrote in message

What kind of woodworker lives in a plastic house? God Bless, Al Kyder
Kiyu? your an asshole too