Re: El Guano Bites The Big One

wrote:

My condolences. It hurts to say goodbye to an old friend.
BTW, I thought Bullwinkle was from Frostbite Falls. :-)
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
Tom Watson wrote:

Also known as, The Sout' End of The Tamarack Swamp.

Lest we not forget the Save The Dirty Paper Foundation?
UA100, keeper of the dirty papers at the sout' end...
For the record, Menomonee Falls is in WI. Bullwinkle was from Frostbite Falls, MN. Big difference there. Former says "yoos guys", latter says "uff-da".
Due to tax situation, I can't send money. But as a sign of respect, tomorrow I am gonna throw out the Crapsman circular saw that I have been tripping over for the last few months hoping that the blade would start to turn again even though the motor runs. El Guano will have company that way.

I had one of those BT POS. Slipped a shim on me halfway thru my second project with it. Took it to the scrap yard and sold the scrap. Almost paid for the gas to get it there.
KY
bullwinkle lived in frostbite falls
Tom Watson wrote:

LOL!
snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com says...

... snip

Tom, you truly have a gift for writing (now, where's the Windex? Gotta put you on the list of "swallow before reading" posters).
Condolences on loss of the saw. (yeah, right) :-)