Re: ecabinet software

On 13 Aug 2003 15:53:02 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (ashe) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

DO NOT install it. it comes complete with spy ware, and my rate of garbage to my spam trap addy doubled after i dealt with them, its a great idea, but piss poor in action.
I have not had any trouble with it at all. It does a good job rendering the cabinets and then prints out a nice cut list. I have not detected any spyware - I use Adaware and Spybot both at least once a week. My Spam has gone up but no more than anyone else's. My wife's account gets several hundred a day.
--
David Chamberlain

snipped-for-privacy@nospamhotmail.com