Re: drawer slides rails source

has about every kind of slide out there.

Reply to
DarylRos

You can cut down slides like the Accuride 3832 to just about any length. I ran into an Accuride rep at a wholesale cabinet shop that I frequent a while ago and he explained how. You basically cut it to length and insert screws to keep the balls from escaping. Works well.

Accuride also makes an 8" slide like the 2632.

Phil

Alex wrote: > I am looking for source of ball bearing drawer slide rails(inside and > outside rail) plus ballbearing retainer so I can > assemble any slide size I need. This is not just for one time project. I > want to mass produce product that requires 8" and 7" drawer slides but no > one produces them. >

Reply to
Candy