Re: Does anyone in the Group Like This Format?

I get here through Google, and they've installed a new *beta*

version

of Google Groups. Looks completely different, fewer threads on top, > harder to navigate, and full of glitches--lost links, odd happenings > (I > attempted to drag a window larger only to have it disappear > completely, > returning me to where I started, only now 'where I started' looked > different), etc. It is a *beta* version, but damn. . . . > I don't like it. > > Dan > I also use the Google news and YES the new format Sucketh big time.

It's their new format with more advertisements. They complicated a newsreader that was simple and easy. Oh well for now it's still free.

Reply to
dteckie