Re: Dishwasher motor

The dishwasher motor still grinds away, but I seem to have passed the "replace the torsion spring" on garage door test tonight. I don't remember whether it was quarter turn number 16 or 26 that the spring and winding bars started to command my full attention as I was sort of in a trance (as it should be, I think). We had one false finish because the cables didn't end up properly over the wheels. The wife's extra set of hands made quite a difference in resolving that although I'm afraid a few discouraging words were uttered...it Almost Always seems to come to that. I've learned that we have different expectations about what we are supposed to be thinking about when we work together! We did it though! : ) I'll send her a copy of this.

Bill

Reply to
Bill