Re: Dewalt router DW625

Can anyone tell me the thread size on the threaded vertical rod on the front

> of the Dewalt router (item 7 on the attached pic)?

I cannot confirm physically, but according to Veritas Router Bit jack adaptors, its an M12 x 1.75 thread. You might want to look into the Bit Jack, if you are looking at table mounting. They have adaptors for Ryobi routers, as well. Look it up under Router table systems at

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob