Re-DeWalt 733 planer blade change

Thanks for the reply`s for changing the blades on my DeWalt 733. The jigs that come with the planer worked fine. It was an easier task than I thought. Even torqued it to 50# as told in the manual. I saw why i was getting ridges on my wood, they are a few fine nicks that should be able to be sharpened out. Oh yea, it said to be careful taking out old n putting in new blades; so you don,t get cut. Well, the new blades had grease on them, I turned a blade over n was wiping it with a paper towel....ouueeeeechhhh...got nicked. Not to bad, but drawed blood. Leave the grease on, it not that much. Anyway, thanks again........ Let the chips fall where they may................................
Not

If you leave the grease on the blades they will throw that grease all over the first few boards that you run through.