Re: Delta 6" X5 Jointer

I have had the Jointer for a year or so....its great! I have run a few hundred BF of maple and cherry through it and its performance has remained rock solid! I bought mine through Amazon and got a free PC router.

Frank

Does anyone have any experience with this jointer? It is model 37-275. I > have found a place I can get it for $499 with the $50 rebate or free tool. > I'd like to know what you think of this jointer. Is it work the money or a > waste? It seems like a pretty good tool. It has a decently long cast iron > bed and 1 HP motor. Thanks for any help with this. > > ct.feet
Reply to
Frank & Renee