Re: Delta 10" Band Saw. Blade walks all over the place.

Sounds like the teeth "set" is more agressive on one side. Normal with most bandsaw blades. Try letting it follow your line by cutting freehand, then adjust your fence at that angle.

Sorry for not being clear. I am using the saw free hand, I was cutting a curve when I first noticed this issue. I have not even tried cutting anything straight with the fence yet.