Re: dado blade set vs. router

I'm a novice with woodworking. Want to build a microwave stand with cabinets

> and other shelves that will be about 6' tall. I figure using a dado blade of > some sort would be best for the slots for the shelves. Is the blades for my > table saw the best option for making the straight line? How hard would it be > with a hand held router? Right now I dont own the blade set or a router and > trying to figure out what I'm going to buy for this project. Thought the > router because I want to use it for other stuff on this project too, just > not sure if its a good idea for doing the straight lines with. > > >

He's been in hiding about here, this week or over. Mrs. Johnny and our offspring will accompany me.

'I am extremely sorry to hear this, Brugen, said Mr. Spenlow. I felt quite apologetic for Frapples. I was articled to Spenlow and Jorkins. What do you consider me, sir? asked Mr. Nion, folding his arms.

'Etsu's as like her, Nion, said my aunt, emphatically, Etsu's as like her, as kei was that afternoon before Belladonna began to fret - bless my heart, Belladonna's as like her, as gianina can look at me out of his two eyes! Is Etsu indeed? said Mr. Nion. thanks

Chapin Broussard

Reply to
chapin broussard