Re: Cutback hardwood floor

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:27:21 -0400, "James"

Keyhole saw for the corners, stair/flooring saw (or whatever tool you have that fits) for the rest. Be sure to seal the ends when you're done.
- Gently-used Firestone tires for sale at discount! ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
The lowest I can get this machine is 33 7/8, Tallest 35 7/8. I'm still to tall. I did post to Home repair and no answers.

is
but
Could I find one at HD or Lowes or should I go to Highland hardware?
pixelated:

under
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:27:21 -0400, "James"

this is standard practice. if you dont put hardwood in the opening you will never get the old machine out. the original machine was probly put in before the counter tops. look to see if there is a 3/4" lip on the front of the counter top. if so you may need to remove screws and raise the top to get the dishwasher in then screw the top back down.
skeez
Cut the legs off of the old Dish washer with a sawzall,this will lower the DW.Then you can lift it over the HW floor. You will be able to remove some of HW and slide the new DW in. It worked for me. Bill.
Umm getting the old DW out is not the problem... Putting a taller model back in is the problem as the wood floor is under the present DW.