Re: Current Count US Casualties 12/16/05, Iraq 2153 Wounded 15,568 and Afghanistan 258. Iraqi's Civilians killed 27K - 30K,In Remembrance of Mikes fake loss of two Brothers in Nam

Screw off coward. You pretend it's your responsibility to report casualties while at the same time you're not even man enough to admit who you are. All you have is your profanity and hate for yourself and you deserve it. I'd feel sorry for you except that your lot in life is amply deserved.
Bye now. Feel free to continue with your lousy day.
(And now, we will see a bunch of swearing in response. If he had even a minimum of brain power, he'd realize that his excess of cursing has reached the point where it bores everybody.)

Amazing how easy it is to push your buttons. A few words and you go into your frenzy of cursing, swearing and hate. For sure you've got a case of Windex on hand to regularly clean off the spit that you spray on your monitor.
Bye now. Please continue with your lousy day.
(more cursing and swearing now. BORING!)
wrote in message

LOL... Funny isn't it. I only call him Stinky and he goes into orbit and then I ignore him.

It's a certainty that he was called worse in school.

Hey Stinky!

When you decide to quit egging on this moron, please have a friend make the announcement on the wreck for you.
I am killfiling you until then.
Frank
Yeah call me a moron weakass.......... Putz!