Re: Current Count US Casualties 11/24/05, Iraq 2104 and Afghanistan 257 whine like Greg, Steve, Leon & Edwin

Glad to see you remember me. I though perhaps you didn't love me any more.
Your friend always, Ed
Ahh the realnameboyfag

Oh my, you are offended aren't you? Actually, it was more of a grammar error than something the spell checker would pick up. OTOH, it could have been a typographical error that was not caught. I'm glad I could point that out and get everyone on proper focus.
Thanks for taking time to chat. Hope to talk to you again soon; this is just so much fun. Your friend always, Eddie
You should never pick your nose before you pat yourself on the back, because your just getting more boogers on your shit stained t-shirt.....again..... get it right next time boy!