Re: Current Count - SCORECARD

Last two days score:
Troll - 18
Rec - 0
Looks like the jerk is being fed well. Yeah, me too.
It'll be back!
RonB said:

Well, I KF'd it days ago. If you folks would quit responding to it, I would never see his quoted posts, and be tempted to respond. I FK few, but this... the spelling, reasoning, and grammatical errors are just too much - I had to respond... ARGH!
Greg G.
Ahhh I knew it a spellchecking English Major.....we need more of these worthlss hero's who can't even compose a proper question.
Look kiddie Talk is cheap in my business... it's results that count!

Yeah your the real Jerk off
Me 1 more asswipe fish
You? Just a loser who can't add shit!

The real problem is he tagged the post with "OT:" rather then "OT", which caused your copy of Outlook to remove the OT and thus all these followups are back (assuming people like me kill all posts with OT in the subject)
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org