Re: Current Count - 11/04/05 - 2038 Young Americans Dead Ohh kiddies it's feeding time

This is from a known kaner and should not be fed.
<crap/lies/misinfo/ignorance snipped>
Awwwhh was that nice? shiteater?

All your base are belong to us you have no chance to survive make your time
Wow....retarded at 48 - now that's really impressive....troll
Doubt you could even find Wall St.
Gee how old of an asswiper are you fat ass?
Wall St.... match me asswipe.
See you can talk shit like all the other kiddies, 9/11 wife was above 70th. WTC II, I worked across the street and on One Liberty Plaza when it fell tower 2 fell and ran up to J&R and City Hall to get out of the way.
What were you doing besides pulling your own dick?

putting it in your filthy mouth....dickhead...
BobS said:

Apparently he can't spell it either... Cripes - now _I'm_ talking at trolls.
Greg G.
Talk a lot of shit don't you. You want to chat about IB, FI Equities, Commodities the Dollar? Riets? options? SEC NASDAQ? or the Paki restaurant on Pearl St.
See not only are you wrong about everything your pretty stupid too.
Learn before you jump froggie!
you're out of your league!
Put down by a retard..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA