Re: Complete shop FA on Ebay

Page 2 of 2
Doug Winterburn wrote:

Interesting. I don't know if there's any correlation there at all, but both of mine are book sucking monsters (very unlike the way I was at their age) and we did send both of them into school with a basic foundation in literacy.

I think it depends allot on their upbringing. Our daughter was read to every night, from birth, before bed by my wife or myself Now she burns trough books like there is no tomorrow! She often reads two or three books at the same time! She has no less than eight books set aside to read. She buys books faster than she can read them! One thing we rarely refuse her is when she asks for money to buy a book. So folks, start them reading young, I mean like at four hours old, and do it every day! Greg