RE: Chardon, Ohio

In addition to the latest high school shootings, Chardon is also home of EagleAmerica, a source of cutting tools for wood working.
Lew
On 2/28/12 6:29 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

I lived in Chardon for a while and my mom still lives there. I went to high school with the Mom of the first victim to die. I used to play football on Sunday afternoons at that school's football field. It's very surreal watching it all on TV and reading about it.
--

-MIKE-